LEARN ABOUT ONE BILLION RISINGS GLOBAL CAMPAIGN
Saturday Feb. 14th 2015
Visit link below to see list of activities
Living Art America 2014
Randi Layne, from the The Chelko Foundation, talks body painting, The Chelko Foundation and the 2042 Living Art America event with Atlanta and Company.
Miss The Last Event?
Register for our newsletter and never miss another moment!
- "Thanks to the generous commitment that the Chelko Foundation makes to supporting the community, we are able to impact even more families in need of help," said Executive Director Jeanine Chambers. "It was a unique night showcasing amazing talent from artists around the world. The $10,000 raised at Living Art America's Bodies as a Work of Art 2013 will be used to help arrange 40 mission flights for patients in need of lifesaving medical treatment that isn't available in their local area. At Angel Flight, we know that illness is stopped by boundaries - whether they are geographic or financial in nature - and we believe that cures shouldn't be either. Thank you, Chelko Foundation, for helping make hope soar for these families." - Jeanine Chambers Executive Director Angel Flight ~ Where hope soarsJeanine Chambers
- “The funding from their organization provides opportunities and a support system for those who I truly believe are in need. The recipients have gained a wide variety of help including financial support with tuition, clothing, automobiles, and over all stability for a bright future!”Sara Wolf Mixon
Bodies As A Work Of Art Co-Chair
- “I support the Chelko Foundation because I believe in its mission to empower women through art and activism. Chelko inspires change and transformation by connecting to people’s hearts and minds through creative expression and community outreach.”Nikki Noto
- Dear Randi - You are an inspiration! Thank you so much for instilling confidence and style in ladies who have only known struggles. I look forward to seeing you on September 16th. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Kindest Regards, Brin BlackBrin Black
- I support the Chelko Foundation because it has created an innovative organization and built a living legacy. They raise money by celebrating the joy of self expression and give grants that enable women to achieve their vision and dreams. A perfect balance.Harriet Leibowitz
- I support the Chelko Foundation because I believe in their Mission; a world free of gender bias.Jessica Ferguson
Interior Decorator/Signature Piecez